Sunday 1 July 2012

Soap And Glory Hand Food




I picked this up in boots a few weeks ago because I've heard such good things about it and because they had 3 for 2 on soap and glory. I've gotta say I'm very impressed. The formula is lovely and smooth, not greasy at all which is great. I love the scent too as its light and floral. I keep this in my handbag all the time now and its quickly became one of my all time favourite products all at the amazing price of £2.50. This little pink tube is freaking amazing.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great hand cream to try!
    Love your blog!
    Xo,
    Missmelissafashionandbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah you should really try it and thank you! xx

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment and your blog link. I love checking out new blogs! I reply to every comment I recieve and I love reading them
xxxx