Friday 13 July 2012

Liebster Award!



Thanks to An-An from http://anansays.blogspot.co.uk/  for nominating me! Her blog is awesome, you should really check it out!
Rules:
1. Each person must post 11 random facts about themselves.



2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you and make 11 new questions for the people you tag.



3. Choose 11 people and link them in this post.



4. Go to their page and notify them.



5. No tag backs.

11 Facts about me

I am terrified of dogs!

I am really shy around strangers but once you get to know me I'm extremely out going.

I love shopping. I could shop for England!

I've never ordered anything from Starbucks.

I hate icing on cakes. I find it too sickly.

I prefer sweets to chocolate.

I have 3 younger siblings.

No one knows I have this blog!

I over think things especially about what other people think of me.

Lentils are disgusting.

I love rice.

An-An's Questions
1. Favorite bands?
Too many to list! Lancome, Clinique, Mac.

2. What's your HG beauty product?
This is a hard one erm probably my Bourjois healthy mix serum foundations. Its the best foundation I've ever used

3. Would you rather shop at Forever21 or H&M? 
There is only one Forever 21 in England which I have never been to. On the other hand I love H&M so I choose H&M

4. Favorite books?
Harry potter nerd here!

5. Who is your favorite youtuber?
Wow, I watch so many. My favourite beauty youtuber would have to be Fleur from FleurdeForce

6. Do you play any instruments? If so, what?
No I don't. I was awful at music in school!

7. Are you neat or messy?
Depends I'm mostly messy!

8. What are your favorite TV shows?
Big Bang Theory FTW!

9. Do you have a phobia? 
Dogs as I said before and heights that's why I can't go on rollercosters!

10. Favorite fast food restaurant? 
Nandos!

11. Do you remember your dreams when you wake up?
Most of the time no but these past few days I have been remembering them and they have been so vivid!

My Questions
Longest you've known someone (not a member of your family)?
Favourite mascara?
Where in the world would you most like to visit?
Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
Happiest memory?
Favourite colour?
Do you have a phobia?
Any siblings?
Where was your last holiday?
What do you like about blogging?
Favourite food?

I tag...


I know I haven't tagged 11 people but I don't know 11 blogs who don't already have this award. I tag all of my followers who don't already have this award too! xx

22 comments:

  1. I've never been to Starbucks either xD
    Following you now from the BBU Blog Hop :)
    http://elliesrandommusings.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been in I've just never ordered anything. My friends were shocked!
      Thanks for following, following back now xx

      Delete
  2. I also hate icing on cakes and prefer sweets to chocolate!! I think we should go on a sweet binge now :P... Thank you for tagging me! I ahve just posted my tag ...was so much fun! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey :) Congrats on the award! I found your blog via the BBU blog hop and followed :D
    freshbeautyxox.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your award! I loved learning more about you!
    :)
    Allison

    P.S. I'm having an INTERNATIONAL $75 Shopbop giveaway on my blog, so don't forget to enter! :)
    A's Fashion Files
    $75 Shopbop Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats :) thanks for the comment on my blog :) i follow you now ;)
    kiss kiss

    http://thepinkillusion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you for tagging me and congrats on the award! I will definitely do this soon! thank you!

    http://theparisianpout.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great answers! I love the big bang theory too and I could live on Nando's!! :]
    By the way, I tagged you in my 8 most worn things tag! I really hope you can do it!x
    MissJammyxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Big bang theory is amazing! Thanks for tagging me, I need to do it!

      Delete
  8. I love it ! Check out the giveaway on my shopping portal for a while!

    Thank You.
    online shopping store
    http://www.theonlineshoppingstore.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey gr8 blog, I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger head over to http://aqeela-keela.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/versatile-blogger-award-nomination.html =] x

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment and your blog link. I love checking out new blogs! I reply to every comment I recieve and I love reading them
xxxx