Wednesday 4 July 2012

How I store my earrings

Happy 4th of July if you're from America! (If not I hope you're having a good day too :p)
This is where I have decided to store my earrings. My aunty gave me this cute little box for my birthday. Its a nice small size for storing delicate studs in and it looks very pretty on my vanity.

I love the delicate pattern around the sides too. I'm very unobservant because I only noticed this a few weeks ago despite having this little box for about 6 months. I haven't yet transferred my studs into this but I will do soon. 

Thanks for reading
xxx

PS. I got Bloglovin, so follow me!

14 comments:

  1. that jewlery box is stunning! the 2 colors are a good combination!!

    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woww.....what a beautiful jewelry box!! Great gift ;)
    Thank you so much for your nice comment and for follow!!!! I’m following you back now on GFC and bloglovin (#3)
    Hope you're having a wonderful week<3

    x♥x♥

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I was really pleased when I got it. No problem, your blog is lovely.
      Hope your having a lovely week too!
      x

      Delete
  3. Ohh, that's a gorgeous box! :) Perfect for putting your earrings in!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for checking out my blog! This box is so pretty! I must get one just like it haha!
    I followed you :)

    http://theparisianpout.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks a lot
      Have a lovely evening xx

      Delete
  5. This is such a good idea, the box is gorgeous! I love your blog, new follower :) Hope you like mine too,
    Bex x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm following your blog too, its lovely x

      Delete
  6. This is so pretty! Love delicate little boxes like this! xx

    http://sophiaxblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same I love little cute things on my vanity xox

      Delete
  7. What a lovely little box, it's so pretty and I love the colours :)

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love to read and appreciate your work.
    Brooke Denham

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment and your blog link. I love checking out new blogs! I reply to every comment I recieve and I love reading them
xxxx