Monday 2 July 2012

June Favs



Hey guys
I can't believe June is over all ready, I've had such a hectic month full of exams and school work. The end of a month means a favourites post. My first one ever in fact! Here are a few products I've been loving this month :)

Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen Taster Trio
I've been using these eyeliners almost everyday this past month especially the purple one. I love putting a thin line of this on my upper lash line. It really makes my eyes pop and they are so smooth and pigminted. My only peeve is that they are 'too soft' and need a hell of a lot of sharpening. These also make my waterline water just a little but it doesn't bother me.
Elf Powder Brush
I use this brush for litterally everything. I especially love using it for foundation as it gives me a great flawless and pore less finish. The bristles never shed and they are amazingly soft. At only £3.50 its a total bargain.
Maybelline One By One Mascara
This is without a doubt the best mascara I have ever used. It isn't clumpy and gives off a lovely intense black colour. I thought I had lost this so I was very happy happy when I re discovered it this month.
Revlon Lip Butter in Pink Truffle
Yes that's right another person raving about the Revlon lip butters haha. This is the only one I own but I love it. The colour is nice and natural and the smell is fresh and light too. I suffer from dry lips and this moisturises them very well.
Kleenex Shine Absorbing Sheets
I never used to bother with blotting sheets until my skin became oily now they are a godsend. These soak up all the oil from your face without messing up your foundation. These are awesome and I love using them to freshen up my skin when its hot and I start to feel oily.

Thanks for reading
xxx

28 comments:

  1. I love the Kleenex sheets too! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the revlon lip butters in peach parfait! you should try that its a amazing shade :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been meaning to try that shade, a friend of mine has it, it looks amazing on her. :)

      Delete
  3. I want to try the pixi eyeliners! i've been hearing amazing things about them! great blog post :)

    anansays.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pixie eyeliners look amazing! Will have to see if I can get some. I've also been wanting Revlon lip butters too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't know they made blotting paper! hmm. I must try this out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here, until a few weeks ago. I thought all they did was tissues!xx

      Delete
  6. my favorite mascara!!! SHEINSIDE giveaway on my blog!!!
    Fashionspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely need to try out the Kleenex blotting papers soon, and that ELF brush is such a bargain! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should and its a great brush at only £3.50 :)

      Delete
  8. Will definatly be trying the 'One by One' mascara, I've seen it around and couldn't decide whether or not to try it, will be purchasing that one! x
    http://glossyredlips.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You wont regret it. Ps your blog is lovely xx

      Delete
  9. Nice!
    i follow you on bloglovin,
    follow me back? xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds interesting thank you, I will try this out

    ReplyDelete
  11. The pixie eyeliners look amazing, and I'll definitely try out the Kleenex blotting papers! You have a nice blog! I'd love if you checked out my blog, and if you like it, can we follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin’? I promise I’ll follow you back!

    x♥x♥

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you and sure I will check out your blog x
      http://simplebeautybag.blogspot.co.uk/

      Delete
  12. Those Pixi Eye Pens look wonderful! and I love the Maybelline one by one mascara too :D xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should really try them! The mascara is definitely amazing!

      Delete
  13. What foundation do you use with the ELF brush? I tried to use it with a liquid foundation and I just couldn't get it to work for me at all so I've stuck to using it with powder and blush. xx

    flowersatdawn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use bourjois healthy mix serum. I use the brush to buff the foundation in after I use my fingers to give a smooth finish xx

      Delete
  14. Spiritual philosopher Emanuel Swedenborg suggests that what arouses our feeling that a human face is beautiful is not the face itself, but the affection shining from it. It is the spiritual within the natural that stirs our affections, not the natural on its own. cbd bath bomb nw arkansas

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment and your blog link. I love checking out new blogs! I reply to every comment I recieve and I love reading them
xxxx