Saturday 7 July 2012

Beautiful Blogger Award - EVERYONE NOMINATED!



I was absolutely amazed when the lovely Amanda from http://theparisianpout.blogspot.co.uk/ nominated me for this award! This is my first beauty award and I'm very flattered. You should all go and check out her seriously cute blog its awesome. Her blog contains a bit of everything and her make up looks flawless!

Some questions......




1. Tell us how the idea of making a blog popped up and what makes you continue it.

I discovered the beauty community on youtube in 2008 and was hooked on watching beauty videos. I loved them and learnt so many new things this sparked my obsession for all things beauty. After beauty videos are started reading a few well known blogs. I started this blog because I wanted to connect with other girls who have a passion for make up. The comments I get really cheer me up and make my day, this is what makes me continue blogging. Everyone is so nice and I haven't experienced any hate *touch wood*!

2. Describe a usual day in your life.
A usual day for me would be a school day but as thats pretty boring I'll describe what I do at the weekend. I usually have a lie in on both Saturday and Sunday (yup I'm lazy like that!) Then I'll check my facebook and blog. Sometimes I will go shopping or to the movies with my friends. My cousins usually come over in the afternoon so I hang out with them sometimes. I sometimes go over to my lovely grandma's house. Yeah my life is pretty average haha.

3. Describe what having a blog means to you.
I love having a blog. Its a way to talk to other like minded people who share the same love of make up and beauty products. I always find new products to try and which ones to avoid. I love being part of the blogging community as I have learnt so much. It's also a great time spender, I could spend hours looking at various blogs and not get bored. There are so many of them, thats why I love checking out your blogs in the comments :)

4. Nominate other bloggers.
Sorry I'm going to have to cheat here! 
I TAG YOU ALL!

Once again, thank you so much Amanda! Your blog is fantastic
^ Seriously check it out!

Thanks for reading 
xxx

14 comments:

  1. Congratulations honey :)following u now
    www.beautifullflavya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I love your blog! :)

    Please check out my blog:

    http://thelooneybuttdiaries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww how sweet, sure I'll check it out

      Delete
  3. Congratulations!!:) would you like to follow each other on GFC and bloglovin?? let me know:)) have a great week!

    Leonor
    thesparklinglemon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and yes that would be lovely and you to!

      Delete
    2. I am now following you too!!:D kisses!

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much! :) Following you back!

    makeupandartfreak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment and your blog link. I love checking out new blogs! I reply to every comment I recieve and I love reading them
xxxx